I ordered a battery and was going to return it after filling out all the nonsense paperwork.I then decided to keep it and not pay for the shipping that goes back to a post office in WA.

Obviously there is a third party dealing with the sales of this place. I THINK they get them from China because the directions in the box had the worse English grammar possible. So I'm keeping a dead battery and I will never deal with them again. Don't bother with this store they are sending out dead batteries at least for my laptop.

Also others complained as well. They should not make a customer pay for a shipping label when a product does not work.

The shipping alone was overpriced then to pay more.Forget that!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of battery and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. BattDepot needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned battery in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at BattDepot. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Panasonic.

Had an Experience with BattDepot?

Comments