First I emailed Battery Depot to verify which battery is compatible with my Laptop.After I received an Email back with the compatible LP battery number I ordered on their website.

When I received the battery my Computer did not seem to work right and big Charging issues started. I realized that the numbers on the battery was not the same then the one it should be for my Laptop. At that point my Laptop did not even recognize the battery and nothing worked. This all happen before my 30 day guarantee expired.

I contacted Battery Depot immediately by Email and Phone fallowed there return instruction paid for return shipping and waited for them to contact me. After 2 weeks of waiting I emailed again asking what is going on. I finally received an Email saying they are working on the return. I waited and other 10 days with no return in sight.

I then emailed them again a few times, this time with no responds from them at all. I have also left many messages on their answering machine but never reached an employee or got a phone call back. Getting mad, I report them to my Credit Card company. Suddenly my account showed a return, however it was only for the battery of $36.99 not the total price of $ 43.87.

When I contacted them again and told them that they still owed me $6.88, they responded by telling me that they had to pay shipping and therefore I only get $36.99 back. Now, I did not only pay for shipping the battery back, but also to me. I already lost money, when I had to pay for the return shipping, I should not have to pay for their mistake as well. Also, their customer service sucks.

You can never reach them on the phone, and they don't always respond to your Emails.Stay away from this Website.

Review about: Battdepot Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with BattDepot?

Comments

Montreal, Quebec, Canada #591459

Same here, received the wrong battery (their mistake)

E-mailed them, received instructions to reply with hologram photo in the battery, wich i did, and now 10 days later, no sign of life from them.