Ordered a laptop battery and paid $12 for shipping from BC to Ontario plus the cost of the battery which charged and maintained the charge appropriately for the first 9 days of use only.

After 3 email messages the company BattDepot sent me a form to fill out and return to them in order to get a return number.

Then I was informed that I had to pay return shipping as well (another $14) --- So this company sent a defective battery and which I then had to waste my time and money to return to them!!!!Not sure how this company is still in business!

Review about: Battdepot Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with BattDepot?

Comments

Trink Shop - Best/Worst Experience With trinkshop.com Trink Shop "So I was promised by the So called best company for screen guard in India that once I receive the courier I will get some money refund in my paytm...." Read more Gearbest - Empty Box - No Phone Gearbest "I ordered a Umidigi Z Pro phone - but when the package arrived yesterday there was no phone - just an empty box. I contacted Gearbest customer support yesterday and..." Read more Gearbest - Order Number:WW1607220502277151  2 x dash cams $200 usd. SECOND HAND ITEMS RECIEVED Gearbest "HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE be wary... this dodgy company is a dumping ground for seconds, refurbs and defective junk! Hi, i recieved my order today and i am not happy, The..." Read more Gearbest goodness Gearbest "first of all , Gearbest is my first shopping experience and it was a good experience , i have never had a problem with them , the best products ,..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more